... he posts random shit.
As cunning as snakes, I evade MVP tracing and stand far enough to observe the battles. Won't deny I still get random ad hoc tasks from bosses at the shittiest time ever, but I eliminate probably 50% unnecessary tasks by staying far.
I cast AOE spells hopefully they hit and kill something in the area, randomly. No one complains I am not doing my job because in actual fact, I appear to be doing a lot. Spit out whatever in my mind. Stupid or not, people will resort to one of the stupid things I suggest. They tend to appreciate my presence.
Peers lead the battle like soldiers and die like true warriors. Intelligent me hide behind them so that they take the damage while I deal the final blows and grab the credits. They call me coward. I say this is team work. It goes without saying I am good in cleaning mess.
Eventually, I am always the last to die. Given my natural skills, I am always the last man standing. The best in the team.
Are you able to relate?
Xian

No comments:
Post a Comment