Kinda Lost , I Am

  • Home

Monday, April 12, 2021

It was only a couple of days ago...

... we chatted up and asked to meet. You were gone before we could make it.

I regret cutting ties with the world. We have lost so much time together.

May your soul rest in peace, my friend.


Xian
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2021 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • It was only a couple of days ago...
      • There are always 2 sides of every story...
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2019 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2018 (11)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)

Visit them too

  • The Crazy Orange
  • Life Of An Oddball
  • I Am Who I Am
  • The Footprints of Brave Bear
  • Will I Am's Delayed Diary
#10yearschallenge art celebration festive friends health love nude outdoor sex trip work
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.