2020 has closed his curtain just 2 days ago and little did I realise, I have not written a single post in 2020. Thanks to one of my dearest followers who encouraged me to return and pen some words. I believe my English doesn't go rusty too quickly as long as I keep my pace in reading and writing. Too much of business writing really inhibits my expression.
Anyway, the most influential person in my life once said, "Write to express, not to impress" and I have been following this entire time. Don't judge me if you find mistakes in my posts. Let me know and I will improve, gradually, I hope.
Let's start my first post of 2021 with a picture of myself, which was taken after probably 20 shots of awkward facial expressions. Not to mention the complaints by photographer to get the right angle to hide my protruding belly.
Xian
No comments:
Post a Comment